The VHIO Academy encompasses all educational programs at VHIO in order to manage the integration and dissemination of cancer-focused training opportunities, with initiatives for all VHIO personnel, as well programs tailored to patients and members of the community.
The main tasks of the VHIO Academy are as follows:
- Launch and manage institutional fellowship calls aimed at attracting and retaining talented professionals in the field of oncology so that our community can grow.
- Develop cancer-focused educational programs, and manage mentoring and training activities to help VHIO members further their education and careers, as well as foster a training environment of excellence.
- Reinforce communication and dissemination of cancer knowledge aimed at lay audiences, with particular focus on patients and their families.
- Imma Falero – Head of the VHIO Academy
- Natàlia Molner – Academic Officer
- Thomas Guegan – Training Officer
- Elena Élez, M.D. PhD
- César Serrano, M.D. PhD