Deadline for submission of applications: 27/12/2016
Number of vacancies: 1
A postdoctoral position is available at the Experimental Hematology group at Vall d’Hebron University Hospital. The Experimental Hematology group, directed by Dr. Francesc Bosch, focuses on the study of the mechanisms of pathogenesis and progression of hematologic malignancies. We are looking for an enthusiastic postdoctoral research scientist with a strong background in hematology and/or immunology to join our group.
The research project to be developed will be discussed so that it fits both the scientific interests of the candidate and the group.
Requirements (degree, experience, additional training):
- The candidate has to possess a PhD in biosciences. .
- The candidate has to have a scientific background in the hematology and/or immunology field.
- International experience is preferred.
- Experience in research using animal models will be desirable.
- Minimum Level in English: C1.
- The candidate must be proficient in the preparation of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed international scientific journals.
- Salary to be discussed according to value.
- Job status: Full-time.
Candidates should send their CV, motivation letter and contact information from two references to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to apply::RRHH